Monday, October 27, 2008

End Of October~~

Times Fly verY fast....
iS end of october dy.....

1 month english course at ELS will end tis week....
stIll thinking of wanna continue or stop....
neD to discuss v parent 1st.....

Feel like wanna continue bcos nothing to do......
N have a class of gOod classmaTe......
bUt~~~
Feel abit lazY too~~~
monday till friday class....
8.001m till 3.30pm class.....
make me feel abit bored......
SOOOooo~~~~ stIll thinkinG n noT decide yet~~~


November is coming soon......
lot of friendss birthday at November.....
My younger sister tOo.....
n My BF tOoooo~~~

aIya....
dUno buy what kind of present fOr him.....
my sister ask me better buy sumthg for him....
Bcos he spend a lot on ur bday.....
n....
u didnt buy bday present for him laz year.....
keke~~~~
sO i thinK better buy something la~~~~

ErmmmMmm......
waT should buy ler????
aNy idea???

No comments: