Thursday, February 12, 2009

JoGoYa~~~

tIs is the 1st time tat i go to eat at Jogoya....
thinking of going to eat many times dy, but never really go into it!

It is bcos i dun really like Japanese food,
dun like sushi,
dun like wasabi,
not very like green tea as well~~!! HaHa~~~

bUt tis time finally i gone is bcos...
my sister bring me on,
based on husband of my sister = brother-in-law kena ToTo....
so belanja us to eat lo~~~ wakaka~~~
give me cash $$$$ summore.... how nice of i have tis brother in law~~~
eaT not much at Jogoya...
but my brother in law n my bf were very enjoyed.....
especially is my bf..
he LOVE japanese food~~~

Picture that v taken~~~~


Crab~~~ not much food picture i taken...


waH~~~ how nice of tis coconut~~!!!


keep on eating Ice-cream~~


My stupid face~~ he too~~


Cake~~~


sister n me~~~

"I have corn!!!"~~~

No comments: