Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Samie's 21st bday~~~

18th april is my Dear Samie's bday~~~
v all have fun on tat day~~

1st, v celebrate her bday at T.G.I friday, the Curve...
10++ of us....
sO happy n Funny~~
long tIme tat didnt hang out v our group people oledi~~

Take some picture on that day~~


My Sweetheart Lesli n Aaron~~


Is Ewen n Me~~~


Samie~~~ Happy bday to u~~



WoHooo~~~ Cream Cream on d face~~~

V play too over at there,
Cream on d table, n floor...
Luckily waitress r friendly...
Help us to clean it~~


Group Picture~~

After that,
v go back hotel...
acting there, 38ing there,
kaka~~~ quite fun actually~~


Yeah~~~ pretty us~~


My Boy~~~



Me n Jack~~~

after clean up abit at hotel,
our 2nd round start,
spended time at Laundry~~
Drink + chit-chat~~



YoOo~~~ my love one~~~


Yeah~~~ i like to drink~~


Jane Jane n Meizi~~~




yeah~~ tis weekend is our nex station- Melaka Afamosa trip~~~
I wanT v all HAVE FUN!!!!!

No comments: