Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meng Hong's birthday at Quattro

Laz thursday,
when i was having lunch v my sister at Sunway Pyramid...
Suddenly recieve a phone call from Meng Hong..
I was so surprise, bcos v r less contact actually..
He is my primary school's friend...
After he moved to Klang,
i think few year didnt meet him oledi!
He told me that is his birthday today n will have a celebration at nite,
he ask me to join..
After dicuss v my gang,
ask my boy,
V decide to attend the party since really long time didnt see him~~!!

Do a little bit dress up,
then Jack n Issac come to my house,
Turn to Cheras to bring up my boy,
Serdang to find Michelle,
start our journey...kaka~~

Actually all of us duno how to go Quottro,
luckily v reach there n didnt get lost...kaka~~

Meng Hong bring us go in,
waH... there was lots of people...
difficult to stand,
although v have a VIP seat,
but i prefer Stand la, eazy to dance wat... Hehe~~

Alrite,
Meng Hong totally drunk tat nite,
Me... never drunk b4...haha~~
I juz drink a little bit that nite~~~


*Pictures*


Jack,Issac,Meng Hong,Michelle





R them HandSome?? For me, they R!!!


My Boy n BdaY boY~~


Leng Leng oNe~~


Crazy one, i mean ME!!! :p






END~~

No comments: