Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MeT D BoYs~~

Feel like have a little bit long time didnt meet this 2 boys, Jack n Issac...
Jack was ponteng class,
Issac was on offday,
so, im decide to meet them after my class..

aFter the persuasion in to media class,
i drive to Damasara Utama to meet them!
V went to SS2 to have our lunch,
then went to One U to lepak.. ^^

Jack n Issac buy a couple of shirt n pants,
Me... juz buy a cap onli,
I like a outfits,
but dun hv my size,
if i buy small size, it is not enuf long for me,
if i buy a biger size, it bcome very longgar,
aikzzSs, SieNzz~~
I really like tat pant~

We take some picture during Jack smoking,
Here we gO~


3 of Us~~



Issac n me~


Jack n mE (tis is the cap that i bought)


2 Samseng~~ (*v*)

Miss ur guyss,
hope to meet ur guys very soon~~

No comments: