Sunday, August 17, 2008

D DaysSs~~~

Wah~~~ aLmosT 10++ days TaT i dIdnt update mY bloG dy~~~
FeeL lazY n recently dun hv anY specIal matter tO recoRd~~~~

Im stiLL in d holiday now...waIting for my reSult.....
n tHinking tat should i transfer tO other cOllege
or jUz continue at HELP~~!!!
Im no Idea~~~~



DarlinG spend his day for me after he come bacK from worK.~~~
whicH is alomost 2 week tat i didnt see Him~~~
tIs is d 1st tiMe of him tat gOing tO work n wHich is outstation wOrk~~
i scOld him 'Gao Gao'~~~kaka~~ cos he didnt buy anythg for me~~~

I saId... " y i hv tIs kind of Bf???"....
He diam diam.......
acTually im ok for tis bcos he not d kind bf tat romantic~~
bUt after 1 or 2 day...
wheN v going tO watch movie....
suddenly he say.....
after i take my 1st salary....
u go n choose a bag which is u like....
go n buy it~~ i will paid for it~~~
kaka~~~ i think his half of salary will gone.....
So.... stIll thinking wana buy or nop????
cos i know he r care waT im said.... n caring me too~~~



OH~~Ya~~~
fInally~~~
Lee CW didnt get d gold Medal~~~
buT still pround of Him~~~

No comments: