Sunday, December 21, 2008

My BrotheR...

ermHmmm.....
feeL like wan wrIte somethg for my brother....

i Have 2 brothers,
But,
today i juz write on 1 of them...

He is my eldest brother,
dUnwan type his name here ba..
Later He bcome famous than me dY.....
waKaKa~~~


acTuallY...
i type tis is want to wish him happy bday~~~
although his bday had past Oledi...
bUt stIll wisH him haPPy belated Bday~~
hOpe u wILL very happy in d future~~~

I kNow u have a new gf now,,
although u didnt mention to us.....
mayb is not very stabil yet,,
It's ok!!
Juz wish u n her can happy always
N..
try to control abit bout ur attiduce or ur "pi qi"~~


oH yeS....
wanna say thankss you to u tooOOO~~~
thanks for buying me a new camera from Canon....

I like tIs so mUch~~~
appeciate wat im having noW......

lazT~~
i Hope all of us in our family wILL good in d future,
can stay happy foreveR!!

No comments: