Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Nite~

13th oct was my birthday~
Didn't have the special special celebration....
Juz have a dinner v my dear~

Dear finish his class at 730pm,
at the time tat i meet him is oledi 9pm++,
so, juz decide to have a bday meal outside,

I know he is a not very romantic person,
For sure he is not planning to bring me go any special place,
so i juz decide myself la...
abit angry bout y he is not a romantic person,
but my sister tells me: mayb it is good, a man like tat onli can reliable.....
Hehe.... mayb true gua~~

So, v juz went to The Cave, SS2 since i haven't been there yet,
hmm, the envoirement is ok,
but tat day have a couple customers,
talk very loud, really broke d feel..... (*.*III)

Dear order a lamb chop,
I order a Corton Bleu,
A tiramisu as d dessert,
D food r ok,
but a little bit costly;





Tis is d me while waiting my man to come,



yeS, Us at The Cave~

muz Take pic~~ here i come~


haha... look cute...rite??



Yeah... done lu...
Back home sleep lu~~~



No comments: