Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The early 21st birthday celebration from my babesssss~~

A happy nite v my sweet friendss~~
Thx Aaron who drive from hometown to KL,
Thx Jane Jane take leave and came from hometown v Aaron~
Thx Ewen n Jying who ned to work on d nex day still come out to this party~
Thx Ah Bi who organize this celebration~
Thx Samie for d very cute cake~
Thx Issac rush out after d moment he back from Ipoh~
Thx Jack who ntg much to thx~ haha~~
Thx My lovely sweet baby Lesli too~~~

Thx ur guys turn up n have a nice celebration for me....
im touchfullllllllll,
n sorry for i went back early,
bcos of somethg i ned to do on nex day...
hope u guys understand me la~~
haha~~


lotssss picture r taken,
but i juz upload few at here,





v wan warm~~ ^^





Is my 1st cake neh~~~ i heart it~








It's done by Samie~~
Cute n nice...rite???








Kiss Kiss d doll v Darling~




I love u boyssssS~~





I love my galssssS too~~~
Im happy~
hope u guys too~~
i want to meet up again v all of u~
wish d chance coming very soon la~




No comments: