Sunday, January 31, 2010

01-02-2010

today is the 1st day of Feb 2010,
which mean CNY is around d conner,
im so happy~ woohoo~~
I wan to spend my time at my hometown,
v my family;
v my dear friendsss;
v my boy~~


------------------------------------------------

aiyo,
b4 d CNY term break,
i need to pass up another assignment,
3 weeks totorials which mean 6 journals,
and i not even start 1 journal..... swt~
Gosh, i really ned to start it later..........
-------------------------------------------------
Oh Yes,
after duno how many dayssss, how many months that i didn't meet my boy,
finally he had finished his exam,
and have time for us to meet each other, ^^
Thx him,
spended his time v my nephew,
i know my nephew like him so much,
and I love You tOO~~ ^^

--------------------------------------------------

My mama will come to KL 2 more dayss,
can't wait to see her,
i wan shop v Mama~~
^^
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: