Saturday, January 16, 2010

New SeM StarteD~

Argggghhhh,
my holidays was ended,
which mean my new sem started~

I was busy v d new timetable,
have to decide wat subjuct to take,
attend which class n group~
N,
Finally come out tis Timetable......

No class on Monday,
tuesday have lots of classes which is 8am until 6pm v juz 2 hours break, (*.*III)
Having 2 or 3 classes on Wednesday n Thursday,

ohya,
im taking d subjuct tat i hate most,
which is publication design...
S**T, again v this stupid design thing...
I really need HELP~
I really hope some1 can teach me~
I hate design assignmentssSsss!!!!!!!!
WHO can HELP me?????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

publication design?
what program are u using?

MeiZi said...

hi there,
normally v just use photoshop n illustastor.. but im damn bad in using those program... (*.*III)